How to update iOS 11 and best features
Apple just has released the iOS 11 version update for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, already released Apple iOS 11 beta version with more features, iOS 11 public released with same build number (15A372).
How to update to iOS 11
The iOS 11 version already available follow few step download and install iOS 11 for your iPhone , iPad or iPod touch. Go to Setting ->> General ->> software Update
Best features of the iOS 11
- The Lock screen and Notification Center are merged so you can now swipe up on the Lock screen to view all your notifications, right there.
- Control Center is back to being just one screen. There are now tiles that you can 3D Touch to expand to view more information.
- Apple has redesigned the iMessage app drawer to make it easier to use.
- You can now use Apple Pay to pay other Apple Pay users, right from the Messages app.
- A potential end-all for syncing frustrations – iMessage, Siri, and Photos data will now sync between all your devices using iCloud.
- Siri now has a more natural voice, supports translation and gets a small visual update. Siri also supports list and QR code apps.
- App Store gets a big new redesign to make it look more like Apple Music. There are new tabs for Today, Apps and Games view.
- Do not Disturb While Driving feature automatically disables all notifications when you’re driving.
- When you take a screenshot, you’ll now get a little preview of it in the bottom-left corner. Tap on it and you’ll be able to mark up the screenshot before saving it or sharing with anyone.
- Files app replaces iCloud Drive app.
(source from iphone hacks)